Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Swap

I belong to several swap groups on Ravelry. Right now I am working on a swap for my Lion Brand Swap group. We have secret swap partners, and these are some of the things I am working on for the swap.
I knitted this shawl from Lion Brand"s Vanna's Choice. The color is Dusty Purple. I knitted it on #7 circular needles. The original pattern called for a sock weight yarn, but I use worsted weight.
I also knitted a pair of fingerless mittens, called Coppice Mitts by Courtney Kelley. They are featured on the 
cover of Interweave Knits Accessories 2011. I used Lion Brand's Vanessa's Choice yarn in the colorway of Purple.  
The last two pictures are closer to the right color. I am also working on a cowl for the same swap, an I will post the photographs as soon as I am finished.






1 comment:

  1. Those fingerless glove oh man I love those .... I love them all I am fingerless glove fanatic....LOL

    Guess who???

    ReplyDelete